Lean Six Sigma Training
Learning Six Sigma and applying its methodologies can improve your work life. Just being able to put Six Sigma Training on your CV proves your commitment to enhancing your business knowledge and analytical skills. It also shows your drive to uplift any company you wish to work for. There are also practical applications i.e. know methods to streamline business processes, reduce costs, increase revenue, and improve employee buy-in, all of which leads to a better return on investment. Six Sigma training also prepares students for a leadership role. From an organisational level, six sigma training can assist with improved:
- Customer And Employee Satisfaction and loyalty.
- Improved return on investments.
- Better partnerships.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND LEAN SIX SIGMA TRAINING?
Lean Six Sigma Training is recommended for you if:
- you work in a position where you need to drive change;
- you need to undertake regularly projects to save costs, maximise revenue or increase productivity;
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
When the course (Lean Six Sigma Training- Yellow or Green Belt) is complete, you will learn the following skills:
- Background and history of Lean Six Sigma
- Be familiar with the structures involved within a Lean Six Sigma project
- Roles and responsibilities of Project Sponsors, Project Managers, Project Members and stakeholders
- Know DMAIC process (Define, Manage, Analyze, Improve, Control)
- Detailed knowledge of all major activities and processes within the Lean Six Sigma methodology
- Knowledge of Lean Six Sigma terminology: be able to interpret and explain with ease
- Ability to Problem solving – 5 Why’s ; solution generating (Cause and Analysis: Fishbone) , risk analysis (FMEA) and corrective action application
- Cost Benefit Analysis
DONT DELAY – LEAN SIX SIGMA TRAINING
In today’s modern working environment it is essential that managers and staff have Lean Six Sigma Training in order to excel in their particular environment. After all Six Sigma Training gives you the ability to stand-out from your colleagues and competitors.
MORE INFORMATION – (LEAN SIX SIGMA TRAINING)
Clearly this is an essential business skill. For more information on this course, click on the following link: Lean Six Sigma Training or contact Hayley (011 882-8853).