FINANCE FOR NON-FINANCIAL MANAGERS
Non-financial managers often feel confused and lost because they do not understand the business language . Many managers, who do not have a financial background experience problems understanding financial aspects of a business problem, or discussing these concepts with financial managers. This is why you should attend: Finance for non-Financial Managers.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND FINANCE FOR NON-FINANCIAL MANAGERS?
This course is designed for managers and employees who do not have a formal financial qualification and wish to be able to deal with financial issues. This help a great deal when you need to discuss important business concepts with the financial colleagues.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
When the course (Finance for non-Financial Managers) is complete, you will learn the following skills:
- Identify what causes and drives costs;
- Profitability: the causal relationship between margins, volumes and overheads.
- Apply key ratios and performance measures; Cost management: including key cost calculations. • Plan more effectively as to take the financial impact of your decisions into consideration;
- Gain insight into working capital management;
- Financial health: how to interpret financial reports such as income statements and balance sheets, and recognise what action is required to improve the health of a business.
- Be aware of growth, cash-flow and profitability considerations;
- Implement the concept of contribution and marginal costing;
- Cash flow: forecasting and the key elements of working capital management.
- Calculate discounted cash-flow and capital costs; and
- Understand the principles of valuation and value creation from an economic perspective.
DONT DELAY – FINANCE FOR NON-FINANCIAL MANAGERS
In today’s modern working environment it is essential that manager have a full financial understanding (finance for non-financial managers) of ones business environment After all, if you particular company’s financial position is poor, ones job is at risk. Cash and finance is king!
MORE INFORMATION – FINANCE FOR NON-FINANCIAL MANAGERS
For more information on this course click on the following link: Finance for non-financial managers or contact Hayley (011 882-8853).