Effective Business Writing Course
Managers often feel confused and anxious because they are not able to communicate at the required level. Many managers, who do not have a formal writing training have difficulty explaining key concepts and progressing through their career. In everyday situations the art of successfully writing is tested . Effective Business Writing is a course to designed to uplift managers writing skills,
WHO SHOULD ATTEND FINANCE FOR NON-FINANCIAL MANAGERS?
The Effective Business Writing Course is recommended for you if you’re looking to fine tune your English writing skills, or if you:
- work in an administrative position;
- need to write regular business correspondence;
- wish to improve your business English or are a second language English writer; or
- have just been employed and wish to master the writing of key business memorandum
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
When the course (Effective Business Writing Course) is complete, you will learn the following skills:
- Effective writing: clear and concise
- Effective emails: ensuring information conveys message and prompts the required action
- Report Writing
- Business Proposal format
- Appropriately using visuals to reinforce the written message
- The AIDA principle
- Putting theory to practice
- Overcome common English business writing challenges, including: setting objectives;targeting the reader; using correct grammar; tenses and punctuation and constructing sentences;
- Create a logical writing structure for better readability;
- Perform routine business writing tasks; and
- Edit, proofread and finalise your own writing.
DONT DELAY – EFFECTIVE BUSINESS WRITING COURSE
In today’s modern working environment it is essential that managers and staff have proper writing skills (Effective Business Writing Course) in order to excel in their particular environment. After all if you your colleagues don’t understand you, how will you excel.
MORE INFORMATION – (EFFECTIVE BUSINESS WRITING COURSE)
Clearly this is an essential business skill. For more information on this course, click on the following link: Effective Business Writing or contact Hayley (011 882-8853)